Our client is a jewelry manufacturer.
- Overseeing and developing marketing campaigns.
- Conducting research and analyzing data to identify and define audiences.
- Devising and presenting ideas and strategies.
- Performing a variety of promotional activities.
- Compiling and distributing financial and statistical information.
- Writing and proofreading creative copy.
- Maintaining websites and looking at data analytics.
- Organizing events and product exhibitions.
- Updating databases and using a customer relationship management (CRM) system.
- Coordinating internal marketing and an organization’s culture.
- Monitoring performance.
- Managing campaigns on social media.
- At least Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing.
- At least 5 years' experience in marketing or a similar role.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Interest in the luxury or jewelry industry.
- Organized and detailed.
- Passion for branding.
- Flexible and adaptable to changing priorities.
- Enjoys working in a collaborative environment.