Our client is a jewelry manufacturer.
- Overseeing and developing marketing campaigns.
- Managing campaigns on social media.
- Devising and presenting ideas and strategies.
- Conducting a variety of promotional activities.
- Writing and proofreading creative copy.
- Maintaining websites and looking at data analytics.
- Organising events and product exhibitions.
- Coordinating with the Operational team to achieve all related goals.
- Overseeing the visual merchandising at all boutiques.
- Compiling and distributing financial and statistical information.
- Monitoring and analysing performance.
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing.
- At least 3 years' experience in marketing or a similar role.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Interest in the luxury or jewelry industry.
- Organized and detailed.
- A passion for branding.
- Flexible and adaptable to changing priorities.
- Enjoys working in a collaborative environment.