Our client is a global leader in pet care and confectionary manufacturing.
- Being accountable for the ongoing development, deployment, and continuous improvement of Asia Planning.
- Managing the consolidation of management processes in line with the key principles and the management of the information flow, and, being an escalation point of contact for Asia Planning.
- Managing the consolidation and affiliate sourcing outside of the region.
- Providing support as well as sharing & educating on best practices between the Global, Regional and Market processes.
- Bachelor / Masters degree in any related field.
- At least 10 years of experience in demand and supply planning with significant experience in data analysis and managing projects, ideally in FMCG manufacturing.
- Proven successes in leading and engaging stakeholders and global teams.
- Able to track records in project managing at a company level.
- Experience in managing and controlling stakeholder or C level in a multi-national company.
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English.