Our client is an FMCG business in Thailand. The company requires a well-organized and highly motivated person to work in the position of Corporate Strategy Manager.
- Working collaboratively with business units and associated companies on strategic plan formulation and monitor the strategy execution.
- Analyzing competitor movement, economic and associated factors that may influence the company’s competitive position in key markets.
- Driving the annual strategic planning process, covering operating companies and supporting functions.
- Developing project feasibility studies, financial models, and recommendations for presentation to Excom.
- Conducting qualitative and quantitative analyses using Excel and creating stunning Powerpoint presentations to suggest actionable recommendations based on analyses.
- Screening potential business deals to ensure alignment with corporate strategy, maintaining M&A pipeline, creating DCF pre-deal valuations, and assisting with due diligence and post-merger integration.
- Delivering ad-hoc analysis and special projects as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Business Administration or other related fields.
- At least 5 years of experience leading strategic initiatives, driving strategic planning sessions and project management or lean operations.
- Preferably prior work experience for a top tier consulting firm.
- Demonstrated leadership/teaming skills.
- Demonstrated problem-solving abilities, especially complex, ambiguous problems requiring the integrated application of skills (e.g., finance, marketing, strategy, operations).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Thai.
- Computer proficient, including Microsoft Office.