Our client is a leading global information and communications technology (ICT) solutions, provider. Our aim is to enrich life and improve efficiency through a better-connected world, acting as a responsible corporate citizen, innovative enabler for the information society, and collaborative contributor to the industry.
General Description of Duties and Responsibilities:
- Working together with the sales team for supporting sales administration tasks.
- Collecting and managing data following to company process related to booking, issuing PO, revenue, pipelines, etc.
- Being responsible for the paperwork for weekly, monthly or semi-annual reports.
- Organizing and managing the participation of both customers & internal in regular meetings such as monthly meetings, project review meetings, service bidding review meetings, etc.
- Thai Nationality.
- Male or Female age not over 30 years.
- Bachelor’s degree and above in any related fields e.g. Business Management, Liberal Arts.
- At least 1 year of experience in management or related field, preferred in sale coordinator and sale support.
- Fresh grad is also welcome.
- Good command in both English and Chinese (HSK 6).
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Service mind, can-do attitude, self-motivated.