Our client is a global leading company in taste and wellbeing, fragrance and beauty.
- Contributing to implementing human resource strategies.
- In conjunction with and under the general direction of HR Management develop, managing and/or administering the organization’s compensation and benefit, recruitment, training, organization development, and employee relations.
- Providing people management consultation and administration including annual compensation reviews, performance reviews, and benefits enquiries.
- Providing support across all HR operational processes, ensuring quality, effectiveness and compliance with legislation.
- Helping develop and promote feedback mechanisms for employees to influence the continuous improvement of HR services and processes.
- Providing advice to managers and employees on employee relations matters including performance management, career development, disciplinary actions and organizational decisions.
- Consulting with the business on Employee Relations issues and ensure key HR business processes are implemented effectively (e.g. performance management, annual compensation reviews, learning and development).
- Participating in meetings and negotiations and Employee Representative groups e.g. Work.
- Handling Councils, Unions and Health & Safety Committees.
- University Degree in Human Resources or related field.
- 2-4 years of experience in HR management, preferably with international organizations.
- Knowledge of HR legal matters.
- Technical Skills: English language very beneficial, Computer literacy (MS Office).
- Analytical skills.