Our client is a global soft drinks company, one of the world's largest food and beverage companies.
- Conducting a regulatory check for compliance (in partnership with the local regulatory manager) and providing regulatory approval for Import and Export products.
- Being the point of contact for regulatory affairs of exporting countries to acquire the required regulatory package (product composition, seasoning specification and label) and registration documents.
- Reviewing product package for compliance with importing country’s regulatory requirements.
- Identifying information gaps and working with cross-functional teams to obtain the necessary information to achieve compliance with regulatory requirements and final regulatory approval.
- Providing regulatory support for product registration for importing countries.
- Reviewing and preparing the registration package for MU or local RA to proceed with registration.
- Providing all necessary support for any regulatory deficiencies may have.
- Developing the product label specification (PLS) for imported products.
- Developing product label specifications in accordance with local regulatory labelling requirements.
- Reviewing product labels and providing regulatory approval.
Education and Experience:
- 2-3 years experience in the Food Business.
- Education in Food Science.
- Able to speak English would be preferred.