Our client is a company with a line of business that includes the arranging of transportation of freight and cargo as well as import-export shipment.
- Translating from Chinese to English and from English to Chinese, ensuring high quality and appropriate terminology.
- When needed, editing Chinese - English documents to a professional standard and in line with guidelines.
- Working closely with the management team.
- Coordinating with related departments as assigned.
- Preparing reports using Excel.
- Male/Female, aged 24 - 35 years old.
- Bachelor's Degree in any field.
- At least 6-month experience in manufacturing, logistics, or any related business.
- Good Chinese communication skills.
- Good English communication skills.
- Computer literacy: Excel (upper-intermediate), MS Office.
- Able to work on Saturdays occasionally.
- Variable Bonus
- Diligent Allowance
- Meal Allowance