Our client is a large multinational manufacturer and trading business.
- Assisting Executive Management with business analysis, financial analysis, and other relevant/significant areas for decision-making.
- Preparing monthly performance reports and monitoring business performance i.e. sales analysis, revenue, cashflow, price volume analysis, product cost analysis, productivity analysis, capital expenditure.
- Conducting feasibility studies and profitability analysis in terms of acquisition & business development as well as pre and post evaluation.
- Supporting budget planning, forecasting, monitoring, and reviewing monthly performance to ensure that performance is on track, and, being responsible for the accuracy of assumptions and risk analysis.
- Developing strong relationships with the Management team i.e. Sales, Marketing, Plant to be a business partner to support operations, and to provide financial data and tools, and identify improvement in business performance, and, proactively taking actions to achieve better performance.
- Preparing ad-hoc analysis upon Management and Regional team request in order to drive management decision making, e.g. cost analysis by business area to identify potential cost improvements.
- Monitoring and controlling CAPEX spending to ensure spending within budget.
- Leading a small team of business financial analysts and reporting to the Finance Director.
- Handling any other related/ad-hoc duties as assigned by the Supervisor.
- A minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or a related field, with solid working experience in multinational manufacturing.
- At least 10 years of experience in business analysis, financial planning and analysis, financial control or related tasks, with a few years at supervisory level.
- Experience in cost analyst and leading a financial analyst team.
- Good leadership and analytical skills, a pleasant personality, trustworthy, highly responsible, a positive attitude, active, teamwork skills, and able to travel.
- Familiar with ERP accounting software (JDE, SAP).
- Good command of spoken and written English.