Our client is a leading manufacturer and supplier of automotive components.
The Senior Costing Officer will be reporting directly to the Accounting Supervisor and will be responsible for the following key functions:
- Updating factory costs (DM, DL, OH and SG&A) and providing costing models for the Managers’ approval.
- Conducting break-even calculations for sales enquiry requests.
- Preparing and analyzing actual manufacturing costs and periodic reports comparing budget costs to actual operation costs.
- Coordinating cost allocation preparation and recording to the accounting software (SAP).
- Coordinating stock taking and investigating cycle counting variances and resolving related issues with the W/H team.
- Reviewing selling price of F/G and checking purchasing prices of components.
- Working with the material review board to locate and dispose of obsolete inventory as per the ageing inventory reports.
- Being responsible for preparing various ad-hoc reports and analysis requested by the Management Team.
- Being responsible for invoice verification (I/R) and recording related data into the SAP system.
- Establishing / coordinating the plants’ aligned costs and investment planning.
- Preparing inventory reports and performing reconciliation with the G/L account.
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Business Finance, Accounting or a Costing & Tax field.
- At least 3 years of financial management experience with managerial capacity, with experience in the manufacturing industry.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel or SAP is preferred.
- Ambitious, highly self-motivated, meticulous, results oriented and an effective team player.
- Good human relations, a positive attitude, good planning, decision-making.
- Good command of both written and spoken English.
REFERENCE CODE: SCO1321509