Our client is a leading manufacturer and supplier of automotive components.
The Senior Accountant will be reporting directly to the Accounting Supervisor and will be responsible for the following key functions:
- Preparing payment vouchers, journal vouchers and accounting related documents.
- Reconciling bank statements, accounting records and other financial statements.
- Maintaining the accuracy of the accounts reporting, such as general ledgers.
- Managing and prepare accounts receivable and accounts payable.
- Preparing all tax regulations and requirements, such as; VAT, withholding tax, and corporate income tax.
- Being responsible for general ledger and purchase orders utilizing account applications on the SAP system.
- Providing statutory accounting reports to the General Manager and Finance Manager periodically.
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Business Finance, Accounting or a Costing & Tax field.
- At least 3-year experience working in an accounting function, preferably within a manufacturing environment.
- Proficient in the use of SAP.
- Ambitious, highly self-motivated, meticulous, results-oriented and an effective team player.
- Good human relations, a positive attitude, good planning, decision-making and communication skills, and knowledge of problem-solving techniques.
- Good command of both written and spoken English will be an advantage.
REFERENCE CODE: SAC1321509