Our client is a Chinese multinational technology company headquartered in Shenzhen, Guangdong. It designs, develops, and sells telecommunications equipment and consumer electronics.
General Description of Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supporting 24/7 on call for the emergency cases and should have a backup mobile number being different from the main mobile number.
- Helping rapidly resolve the critical problems to recover service as fast as possible.
- Consulting in every case of fault troubleshooting and transfer relevant technical knowledge.
- Supporting all necessary technical knowledge of any problem related to both hardware and software basis.
- Following and expediting every pending case handled by 2nd and 3rd tier TAC.
- Testing in the lab to prove new design or troubleshooting.
- Consulting in network design to support new services including provide the configuration template.
- Consulting to improve network design in any manner such as network optimization, security improvement, etc.
- Consulting in case of some kind of work such as migration work and expanding network work.
- Being able to provide workaround solution to prevent the problem.
- Thai Nationality only.
- Bachelor's degree or above, majoring in Telecommunication Engineering or related field.
- Having good knowledge and more than 5 years’ experience in Service Provider network design and operation.
- Having excellent knowledge of the deployed model of NE and NMS products in both hardware and software.
- Having CCIE-SP or JNCIE-SP certificate or equivalent level.
- Be able to configure of the deployed model of NE, NMS and IXIA tester.
- Good command in English language is mandatory.
- High responsibility.
- Able to coordinate with customer with good relationship.