Our client is the largest SME digital financing platform in Southeast Asia and licensed in Singapore, Indonesia, Thailand, and registered in Malaysia. They are now looking for a Senior Finance Associate to join them.
- Coordinating and recording financial transactions related to lending business.
- Managing the day-by-day lending operations and cash/bank reconciliation.
- Establishing and enforcing proper accounting methods, policies, and principles.
- Coordinating tax compliance for the entity.
- Developing efficient and effective methods for tracking financial data and support financial audits.
- Supporting financial month close processes.
- Supporting the finance manager and Thai business team with finance projects and tasks when required.
- Hold Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in Finance related field.
- High attention to detail.
- Experience in financial service or fintech environment or Audit Firm.
- Experience in Finance Operations and Tax Compliance.
- Fluent in Thai and English.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Understand reconciliation and have experience in the field.
- Analytical, curious and business-focused.
- Demonstrated ability to roll up sleeves and work with team members hands-on.
- Ability to multitask.