PRTR IT Specialist Recruitment is supporting our Japanese client who is a leader in Thai Motorcycle Hire Purchase Business and Personal Loan. They are now looking for a Project Management Officer to join them.
Project planning and Management
- Managing the project definition for scope, objectives, feasibility.
- Planning to ensure resources mobility including timeline, availability and resources allocation.
- Managing the internal resources and third-party vendors for the execution of projects.
- Regularly reporting project progress and escalate issues to team leaders and above as required.
- Managing assessment of project performance.
- Managing team to ensure all projects are delivered on time within scope and budget.
- Managing the relationship with all stakeholders.
- Managing changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs.
- Managing project issues or any problems in a timely manner.
Project Control and Closure
- Assessing and evaluating progress toward project plan and objectives.
- Assessing risk and mitigation plan.
- Determining the cause of deviations from the plan.
- Proposing a recovery plan to team leaders to bring the project back on track.
- Managing project evaluation and improvement.
- Managing project closes down to ensure deliverable complete and issues resolved/closed.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in IT or Business related fields.
- 3 - 5 years in IT/Business with project management experiences.
- Experiences in Project Management in Bank, Loan Management, Hire Purchase.
- Strong knowledge in financial business and IT project management processes.
- Interpersonal skill/Communication skill.
- Command of English.