Our client is a real estate company. To support their business, they are looking for an Internal Audit Manager.
- Leading the Company's Internal Audit and Risk Management (Business Risks, Project Risks, Operation Risks, Financial Risks) covering different functions within the organization.
- Actively participating in the planning and execution of internal audits with relevant team heads.
- Working with the audit committee to determine the scope of the internal audit and annual plans.
- Preparing and presenting internal audit findings to the audit committee.
- Identifying loopholes and areas of concern in current audit processes and suggest measures to mitigate them.
- Creating an open dialogue with relevant department heads and work closely with them to ensure audit recommendations are followed.
- Conducting policy and compliance reviews, which includes liaising with external auditors.
- Maintaining risk register, records of insurance policies and claims.
- Reviewing new major contracts or internal business proposals.
- Degree in Accountancy or Finance, Business Administration, Engineering, Political Science or other relevant majors.
- At least 5 years in a Internal Audit position.
- Experience in the real estate industry and/or listed company is a must.
- Good written and spoken English and Thai.