Our client is a Japanese trading company specialized in fruits and vegetables. Their goal is to deliver better quality food into Thailand with a leaner cost structure, for the benefit of consumers, supply chain partners and growers all at the same time. They will manage ~100 supermarket stores mainly in the BKK area as consignment stores, gathering consumer feedback directly to their production/sourcing team in the growing site. Their aim is to change the game in the food supply industries – now they need to expand the team.
- Understanding the company's strategic goals, and supporting the CEO in achieving them through any HR approach possible.
- Supporting employees to sustainability pursue their goals.
- Ensuring the company's social responsibility is fulfilled.
- Handling the Recruiting, Hiring and Talent Acquisition.
- Being responsible for the Human Resource Management and communication design.
- Having knowledge in performance management and training.
- Being responsible for compensation, wage structure, and benefit design.
- Handling the organization wealth management.
- Performing any other works regarding HR related to CEO level management issues.
- Has 7 years of experience in HRBP or HR management from the food business.
- Joined with a well-structured company with practical knowledge about recruiting, training, management of the organization with 80-100 persons.
- Good at communication in English and Thai.
- Positive mind attitude and challenger mindset.