Our client is a leading global provider of information and communications technology (ICT) infrastructure and smart devices. With integrated solutions across four key domains – telecom networks, IT, smart devices, and cloud services.
General Description of Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collaborating with an internal team including agencies and other vendor partners to effective marketing activities.
- Supporting to organize marketing activities including account based-marketing, product campaign, event/seminar, channel marketing activities, media activities, etc.
- Travelling to onsite inspections and project managing events.
- Handling Customer Solution Innovation & Integration Experience Center (CSIC) visit management.
- Planning and executing the local website translation and social media.
- Updating customers and partnering with the database.
- Performing other ad-hoc duties as required.
- Bachelor's Degree or above
- Minimum 3 years of experience in B2B/B2C marketing, branding & communications in well-known information technology (IT) / communication technology (CT) / power electronic technology companies.
- Good team player and have good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Able to handle stressful situations and can manage irate customers with a reasonable approach.
- Positive attitude and able to work under challenging assignments, good handle with pressure.
- Open-minded, flexible, have good communication/planning, keen attention to detail and enthusiastic attitude.
- Require skill(s): Microsoft Office tools knowledge especially in Microsoft word/ Excel and PowerPoint with Fast Typing Speed.
- English proficiency, Chinese is a Plus.