Our client is a world-renowned European engineering company who manufactures industrial machines for the metal sheet cutting industry. They are currently looking for a Regional Service Administrator (Motorway, Latkrabang) to support their operations in SEA. The company is looking for somebody with many years of experience and mature leadership skills to manage over 30 people across 6 countries. This position is considered Tier 2 management and comes with much responsibility.
- Maintaining and updating the customer and machine master data in SAP, in SIS3 and in MyTRUMPF International.
- Coordinating with the local Subsidiaries to create the Mission Scheduling plan for each RSC engineer.
- Coordinating with the suppliers for mission preparation like Flight & Hotel bookings, VISA applications, etc.
- Preparing the Quotation and Invoice for RSC missions.
- Monitoring the RSC Service KPIs prepare the performance Dashboard.
- Maintaining the skill matrix for RSC engineers.
- Coordinating with company Training Centers for Training arrangement.
- Managing the other administrative, office and technical tasks as assigned by the immediate superior.
Service Tools Admin
- Support processing the Tools procurement
- Prepare the Quotation and Invoice for RSC Service Tools rental
- Co-ordinate with the suppliers for Service Tools delivery and logistics
- Arranging the Tools for repair
- Supporting the local subsidiaries and agents in finding and booking capable engineers for the installation projects.
- Supporting Sales in prepare the cost estimation for Overseas service support.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or any related discipline.
- 3-5 years of working experience in coordination/administration in the engineering field.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
- Professional team player with strong interpersonal & problem-solving skills.
- MS Office (Words, PowerPoint and Excel).
- SAP Knowledge.