Our client is a leading global telecommunications solutions provider that has built up product portfolios and services including mobile networks, broadband networks, IP-based networks, optical networks, telecom value-added services, and terminals.
General Description of Duties and Responsibilities:
- Delivering hardware swap, replacement, testing for maintenance; Server, Storage devices, etc.
- Delivering software configuration, patch, upgrade for maintenance.
- Analyzing and troubleshooting customer issues within SLA.
- Interfacing with customers and improving customer satisfaction.
- Handling network monitoring and on-site standby support during KEA events and holidays.
- Adhering to all cybersecurity policies and assistance in enforcing & monitoring cybersecurity policies.
- Thai nationality.
- Bachelor’s in IT engineering and related field.
- At least 1-7 years of experience in the IT field.
- Be familiar with Linux OS, VMWare Esxi, Disk array & Storage Pool, Rack & Blade server, network, and security technologies.
- Be familiar with virtualization, such as Xen and KVM, and much related experience.
- Be familiar with cloud, such as OpenStack, AWS, and Microsoft Azure.
- Have development experience and be familiar with at least one language, such as C/C++, Go, Python, and Shell.
- Excellent problem solving skill, interpersonal skill, presentation skill & good customer orientation.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
- Good responsibility.
- Able to work at night time and public holidays.