Our client is an automotive aftermarket parts provider.
Product Engineer will be responsible for functions as below:
- Researching vehicle equipment options to ensure new product development suits all versions of the target application.
- Handling the measurement and analysis of OEM and AM competitor samples.
- Designing aftermarket products to meet/exceed OEM Specifications and aftermarket customer requirements.
- Handling management of internal and external sources through RFQ, Design and PPAP phases.
- Supporting the prototype, tool try out and PPAP builds activities.
- Being responsible for the fitment and ride testing of off tool samples.
- Preparing Engineering Change Notices (ECNs), Bills of Material (BOMs), Drawings for new products, and design changes.
- Preparing data for use in Product Catalogues.
- Supporting requests from internal and external customers for additional engineering information.
- Providing engineering support for production, quality control, and problem-solving.
- Identifying and executing cost reduction opportunities.
- Supporting the ongoing compliance and certification to quality, environmental and safety standards (ISO 9001 / IATF16949, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001).
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical or Industrial Engineer.
- At least 5 years working experience in OEM or aftermarket automotive part.
- Experiences in design engineering in automotive parts.
- Passion about motor vehicles, Proactive and Detail oriented.
- Fluent on English communication.
- MS Office skills: Word, Excel, Catie or Auto CAD
REFERENCE CODE: PE1360730