Our client is a leading global FMCG company. They are now urgently seeking a suitable candidate for the position of Controlling Manager- Sales
- Coordinating with customer plan and forecasting process, and monitor the deviation to ensure the delivery of the results.
- Tracking actual performance versus budget, monitor the deviation and raise major risks to management.
- Ensuring that all decisions are made and activities executed under full consideration of all financial implications.
- Coordinating the modern trade planning, monitoring profitability, and trade stock.
- Handling the pre/post evaluation relevant to promotion activities.
- Conducting channel MSO (Monthly Sales Outlook) & NSP (Net Selling Price) process.
- Monitoring the Trade Term Condition (TTC) forecasting, tracking, and invoice verification in SAP.
- Releasing sales orders due to price differences.
- Monitoring sales incentives for BA / PC.
- Working experience 5-7 years.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance related or above.
- High level of motivation and willingness to work cross-functional.
- Willingness to drive change throughout the organization.
- Passion to drive the results.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- Strong interpersonal skills coupled with equally strong teamwork.