Our client is a leading global provider of information and communications technology (ICT) infrastructure and smart devices. With integrated solutions across four key domains – telecom networks, IT, smart devices, and cloud services.
- Being responsible for the field technical support. Install, upgrade and configure the operating system.
- Being responsible for secondary level technical support of the server storage, providing technical instructions to front-end engineers.
- Providing the training to customers and front engineers.
- Tracking and solving all technical issues promptly, providing technical support and suggestion, keeping good cooperation with the customers.
- Being responsible for the POC projects for IT products.
- Thai nationality only.
- Bachelor’s degree or Master’s Degree in Computer/Telecommunication/ Electrical /Engineering or Computer Science fields.
- Minimum 3 years experience in IT operations, Implementation, Infrastructure service Support (System Management), Operation monitoring, and customer support.
- Experience in daily maintenance and fault processing of server and storage technology NAS, SAN.
- The candidate must master one of the OS, such as HP-UX, SUN SOLARIS, or IBM AIX, Linux.
- Energetic personality, service mind, and able to work independently.
- Understanding and master the VMware, Vsphere, Citrix.
- Technology certification of IBM SUN HP EMC NETAPP will be a plus.
- Able to work under pressure, able to travel among country and upcountry.
- Eager to learn new technologies.
- Good command of English, able to communicate in Chinese will be an added advantage.