Our client is a leading global provider of information and communications technology (ICT) infrastructure and smart devices. With integrated solutions across four key domains – telecom networks, IT, smart devices, and cloud services.
- Being responsible for network commissioning project.
- Being responsible for secondary level technical support the networking, providing technical instructions to front end engineers.
- Providing training to customers and front engineers.
- Tracking and solving all technical issues promptly, provide technical support and suggestion, keep good cooperation with the customers.
- Handling POC IP products.
- Thai nationality only.
- Knowledge of TCP/IP networking such as WLAN, MPLS, switch, router, and network security.
- Bachelor's Degree majoring in Telecom Engineering, Telecommunication, Computer, Electrical and Electronic Engineering or related field of study.
- Minimum 3 years work experience in Network Implementation, Operation, and Network design.
- Good command of English.
- Able to work under pressure, able to travel among country and upcountry.
- Eager to learn new technologies.
- Energetic personality, service mind, and able to work independently.
- CCNA/HCNA, CCNP/HCNP, CCIE/HCIE Project experience, prefer for POC experience better.