Our client is a leading Application provider for e-Commerce platforms services.
- Being a partner with hiring managers to identify staffing needs in Sales departments.
- Working closely with stakeholders planning on recruitment strategies to identify, tap and bring in the right candidates to the funnel on both active and passive types of applications.
- Planning the interview and selection procedures, including initial screening calls, assessments, and in-person interviews - if possible.
- Managing the end-to-end candidate hiring processes & candidate pipelines to ensure a positive candidate’s experience including counseling the candidate on corporate benefits, salary, and corporate environment, proceeding with the offer documentation, and ensuring smooth onboarding process.
- Keeping records of all materials used for recruitment, including interview notes and related paperwork, to share with key stakeholders via our Application Tracking System.
- Collaborating in any employer branding initiatives/recruitment marketing to represent the company internally and externally at events with the goal of networking and relationship building with potential candidate communities.
- Maintaining the recruitment reports.
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Psychology, or similar relevant field.
- Work experience in talent acquisition or similar roles in the HR function.
- Experience with full-cycle recruiting, using various interview techniques and evaluation methods.
- Knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems; BreezyHR is a plus.
- Proficiency in documenting processes and keeping up with industry trends.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Outstanding communications and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload.
- A positive, “can do” attitude and proactive problem solver.