Our client is Food Delivery company.
- Recording the invoices to set up creditors' balance and to ensure the completeness of data recorded and aligned with relevant tax regulations and accounting standards.
- Ensuring the completeness of the document according to 3 ways matching concept with the correct account code to ensure creditor and expense are set up correctly.
- Reviewing payments for appropriate authorization.
- Processing and maintaining W/H certificates to ensure the related transaction are completed and align with Regulation.
- Processing the payments by various payment methods such as Telegraphic Transfer, cheque, etc.
- Coordinating with other departments and external service providers to achieve timely and accurate processing of accounts payable-related activities.
- Performing the month-end closing process and reconciliation of the ledgers.
- Performing other ad hoc responsibilities as assigned by the Supervisor
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting.
- At least 2 years experience in accounting.
- Strong experience in AP.
- Able to work as a team
- Required good command of spoken and written English to complete your profile.
- A good level of Microsoft Excel is expected.