Our client is a leading manufacturer of advanced materials.
The Finance & Accounting Manager will be reporting directly to the Expatriate Manager and will be responsible for the following key functions:
- Being responsible for managing the full range of financial and management accounting functions.
- Being accountable for ensuring that policies and procedures and internal controls are in place to provide reasonable assurance that the company assets are protected.
- Working with the auditor to submit BOI reports to get approval for corporate income tax incentive following BOI privilege.
- Managing the efficient preparation and submission of all periodic controlling reports and data submissions within the required deadlines at the required quality (such as the month end controlling file, electronic Risk Data Repository dataset, and Bank of Thailand monthly survey, etc.).
- Analyzing monthly data to identify any abnormalities, trends or developments on the business performance and proactively advise senior management and other departments of any required action.
- Providing accurate verbal and written commentary on monthly developments to keep management informed of business results.
- Coordinating with local and Regional Office Treasury Departments and HQ based Asset Liability Management Departments on funding and market risk management topics.
- Performing companies' operating expenditure and project controlling, assist in steering the company towards its overall financial targets and calculate business cases on ad hoc projects.
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Business Finance, Accounting or a Costing & Tax field.
- At least 7-10 years in financial management experience with managerial capacity.
- Solid foundation of strategic finance planning and knowledgeable in all finance areas, especially in accounting, control, SAP and capital management.
- Strong in corporate income tax and VAT regulations.
- Good human relations, a positive attitude, good planning, decision-making and communication skills, and knowledge of problem-solving techniques.
- Familiar with Thailand finance-related law and regulations.
- Able to meet deadlines and work in fast-paced and demanding environment.
- Good command of both written and spoken English.
Our client offers an attractive benefits package, a challenging position, a good career path and a five-day working week.
REFERENCE CODE: FAM1110107