Our client provides the best logistics solutions to their customers, they are one of the world's leading contract logistics service providers.
- Leading in the development, growth, and expansion of contract logistics business for existing and new customers.
- Hiring, leading, and inspiring team of Sales Managers: invest in their career development, coach them to perform to high standards, and empower them to create impact internally and for their Partners and Clients through regular team engagement.
- Being able to lead and provide constructive event-based feedback and deploy effective performance improvement plans.
- Inspiring the change that is inherent in a fast-paced tech company; lead change management conversations that inspire and bring the team together.
- Partnering across segments and functions to design career paths and provide opportunities for leadership development.
- Developing the vision and strategy for your market to empower partners to realize the value and inspire your team to deliver against it, in order to grow our channel base.
- Ensuring team collaborates effectively and that resources are optimally allocated to drive revenue growth.
- Driving consistency in Partner engagement approach and outcome across the team, leveraging KPIs to identify best practices/areas to develop. Where relevant, share with your global counterparts to benefit their teams.
- Consistently achieving and overachieving the revenue target.
- At least a Bachelor's Degree in any field.
- At least 10 years of working experience in the 3PL business.
- Experience managing a Business Development team of over 5 years.
- At least 5 years of experience managing P&L.
- Sales experience of over 10 years with a proven track record.
- Strong logical reasoning and meticulousness are a must.
- Highly responsible, good initiative, proactive, able to coordinate and motivate people, and to work as part of a team under pressure.