PRTR was established in 1990 and is an independent Thai / British joint venture company that based its operational and sales structure on its successful British partner. PRTR was originally established as a company providing permanent recruitment services and has expanded to become a complete supplier of HR services.
- Developing and updating job descriptions and job specifications.
- Performing job and task analysis to document job requirements and objectives.
- Preparing the recruitment materials and posting jobs to appropriate job board.
- Sourcing and recruiting candidates by using databases, social media, etc.
- Screening the candidate's resumes and job applications.
- Conducting a brief phone interview with candidates.
- Supporting the team manager by making appointments for client interviews.
- Performing other assignments.
- Thai nationality, aged 22-25 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree in any related field.
- At least 1-2 years of working experience in a related field.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong decision-making skills.
- Good command of English.