PRTR was established in 1990 and is an independent Thai/British joint venture company that based its operational and sales structure on its successful British partner. PRTR was originally established as a company providing permanent recruitment services and has expanded to become a complete supplier of HR services.
- Preparing contract set for new staff, renewing Contract, and conducting initial orientation to newly hired employees.
- Maintaining current HR files and databases, updating and maintaining employee benefits, employment status, and similar records, and performing file audits to ensure that all required employee documentation is collected and maintained.
- Monitoring, maintaining and supporting for time attendance system including calculating OT.
- Preparing commission/Incentive data (If any).
- Preparing reimbursement and expense data.
- Handling Welfare for staff such as uniform (Polo, Work Shop and staff uniform), group insurance, physical checkup (If any), compensation and benefits issues including preparing power-up activity and new year party (If any).
- Answering employee questions in normal practices and addressing employee concerns with the company.
- Processing incoming mail.
- Creating and distributing documents such as warning letters, Certificated, etc.
- Performing other assignments.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any related field.
- Having 1-2 years experiences working in an HR, coordinator, administrative role or other related fields.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with a mature and pleasant personality.
- Able to work independently when required.
- Fair command of English and computer proficiency.