Payroll process management (Payroll calculating, Attendance report, bonus, incentives, etc.)
- Managing and assisting with day-to-day operations of the HR functions and duties.
- Managing and assisting in managing the payroll for outsourced employees.
- Providing payroll information by answering questions and requests as to customer requirements.
- Processing documentation and preparing reports relating to personnel activities to clients (Staffing, Orientation, performance evaluations).
- Acting as the contact point for outsourced employees regarding welfare and other HR issues as well as handling employee relations at client sites.
- Compiling and updating employee records (hard and soft copies).
- Handling new hire orientation, preparation of materials, and onboarding program.
Project management (Outsourcing staff, Payroll service)
- Being able to handle project management and control issue that related with outsourced employees.
- Dealing with all manner of employee HR rules and regulations issues and requests.
- Visiting clients in order to maintain good employee relationships and to promote good relationships with clients.
- Supporting and advising clients on labor laws.
- Working closely with customers as a consultant and specialist on people issues.
- Contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Executing HR projects as assign by HR Client Services Manager.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Management, Psychology, or any related field.
- At least 5 years of experience in HR with 3 years in the payroll management process.
- Good knowledge of Thai Labour Law.
- Proficient at MS Office (especially Excel).
- Ability to manage and lead team members to excellent performance.
- Must be a team player.
- Must be highly organized.
- Good command of spoken and written English.
- Strong problem solving, interpersonal relations, follow-up, time management, and managerial skills.