Our client is a transport company who support Oil & Gas industry.
- Handling the overall operational management of Logistics and Engineering Base including but not limited to planning the strategic direction of the company and its service offering.
- Being responsible for the provision of logistics services including management of Shared services among clients, Harbor/quay activities, Ship and rig repair, and Offloading and loading of cargo/personnel from vessels and helicopters.
- Handling the reconciliation of bulk supply to vessels and offshore facilities, open and undercover storage facilities and stock and materials control, hazardous and non-hazardous waste, maintenance of plant and equipment, and selection and management of sub-contractors.
- Liaising with and marketing to current and potential clients.
- Preparing the operational business reports including historical data and forecasts for quay wall and other facilities and services utilization for the Department and to be presented to other Department Heads.
- Generating new business lines.
- Being responsible for the base Administrative and Corporate Governance setup.
- Negotiating, signing, and managing client contracts.
- Compiling the monthly budgets.
- Handling cost control and income monitoring.
- Has 4-5 years of working experience in transportation (Land).
- Male/Female age 29-45 years old.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Fair English skills.
- Able to work on Mon-Sat 8.00 - 17.00.
- Has skill in route planning.