PRTR was established in 1990 and is an independent Thai/British joint venture company that based its operational and sales structure on its successful British partner. PRTR was originally established as a company providing permanent recruitment services and has expanded to become a complete supplier of HR services.
- Reporting to and working alongside Recruitment Manager.
- Managing and coordinating senior-level recruitment projects to ensure assignments are completed on time and to the clients’ satisfaction.
- Planning out search objectives, strategies, and timelines.
- Researching and mapping out markets to identify the most sought-after candidates in the market.
- Directly approaching candidates professionally and confidentially.
- Contacting, screening, and interviewing candidates to assess suitability.
- Consulting with clients on job specifications and requirements.
- Assisting in negotiations with candidates and clients.
- Promoting PRTR solutions in order to develop new business opportunities.
- Performing other assignments.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in any field.
- 1-2 years of work experience ideally in IT recruitment.
- Willingness to learn and take risks to deliver exceptional results.
- Able to work under pressure and handle performance targets.
- Natural desire to take on responsibility and work to a high standard of accuracy.
- Well-organized person and able to multi-task in order to complete projects on time and to the satisfaction of both clients and candidates.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a very good command of both spoken and written English.