PRTR is working with one of the leading Insurance providers in Thailand. They are now in need of a Head of Legal and Compliance to join their team.
- Contribute to maximizing Group Corporate Value of company group.
- Develop and oversee control systems to prevent or deal with violations of legal guidelines and internal policies.
- Review the legal document in order to comply with relevant law and the best benefit of the Company.
- Ensure that various activities of the Board of Directors are in compliance with relevant laws, rules, and regulations.
Legal and Compliance
- Updating regarding laws, announcements, regulations, and any requirement, by-laws, and regulations of the competent authorities, which the company must comply with.
- Establishing compliance training whenever there is a new act/rule/regulation relating to insurance business or corporate.
- Reviewing the legal document and provide consultation to the other business function relating to legal and compliance issues.
- Coordinating with competent authorities in order to ensure the compliance practice of the Company.
- Giving legal advice to the other business units regarding law and regulations by the competent authorities and participate in development projects (when requested).
- Monitoring and instructing the business activities to be in compliance.
- Monitoring and coordinating with related departments to address the issue regarding complaints from the competent authorities.
- Updating and preparing the Company’s policy, manual, and rules to be in compliance.
- Facilitating the Board of Directors in preparing the material, coordinate with relevant functions and take minutes of the meeting.
- Facilitating Executive Committee Meeting in preparing the material, coordinate with relevant function and take a minute of the meeting.
- Performing corporate secretary tasks as assigned.
- Motivating and developing a high-performing team through training & coaching employees.
- Planning, assigning and directing the team’s direction.
- Performing other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree or above.
- Over 5 years experience in Legal and Compliance.
- Strong ability to work with all levels of management within the company.
- Develop/maintain a strong positive working relationship with relevant functions.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- A strong degree of skill with project management, time management, and attention to detail.
- Excellent negotiation skills and analytical thinking skills.
- Excellent relationship-building and consulting skills.
- Excellent organization skills, self-starter, self-learner, and highly disciplined.