Our client is a leader in the textile and garment industry who aims to make the brand to be top class and fashionable and save the world at the same time.
- Being responsible for the preventive and maintenance electrical system in the building, office, and factories to reduce machine breakdown.
- Handling preventive and maintenance electrical system of all machines to better smooth for the production line.
- Saving energy projects and reducing the electrical power.
- Supporting promptly when the electrical system has broken down.
- Executing ISO document which complies with the company.
- Bachelor or higher of Engineering (Prefer Electrical, Mechatronics, or related).
- At least 2 years of experience in Factory or Manufacturing engineering.
- Has good knowledge of transformer, power socket, Volt, and controller.
- Able to stand alone when breaking down.
- Good at PLC, Autocad, etc.
- Willing to learn, diligent, and open-minded.
- Able to work 6 days (Mon-Sat).
Welfare & Benefits:
- Provident fund
- Annual leave
- Free lunch
- Social security
- Group insurance