Our client is a leading insurance company.
- Defining the data and identifying assets within their own data domains. This ensures there isn’t conflict with other data elements.
- Creating processes and procedures along with access controls to monitor adherence. Following standards policy for project and enforcing company policies.
- Maintaining the quality of the data using, Identify DG scope and data quality for the project.
- Being a part of project Implement DG alignment.
- Optimizing DG workflows and communications.
- Ensuring compliance and security of the data.
- Supporting and providing information on potential risks and offering regulatory guidance for protecting the data.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Ability to deploy key Data Governance processes that pertain to the sourcing, management, development, and consumption of Project.
- Able to support point of view of the development and maintenance of an end-to-end data lifecycle management approach.
- Able to apply data governance framework align with Group office and Across FWDTH team related.
- Excellent communication skills
- Good management with Proper documentation.
- Data Governance Framework.
- Basic Data model & Data Structure.
- Data management life Cycle.
- Knowledge of regulation & laws (e.g. PDPA).
- Insurance experience is a plus.