Our client is a leading global provider of information and communications technology (ICT) infrastructure and smart devices. With integrated solutions across four key domains – telecom networks, IT, smart devices, and cloud services.
General Description of Duties and Responsibilities:
- Analyzing customer requirements, sales strategy, solution design, and network design during Bidding, provide assist in design and configuration during marketing if need, and related customer clarification and communication.
- Assisting customers in generating purchasing orders such as Making Bill of quantity, quotations, and related Clarification.
- Creating the BOQ and submitting for PO processing, and make contract amendments if need.
- Only Thai nationality.
- Bachelor's Degree or above in Telecommunications, Electronics & Communications or equivalent.
- Strong knowledge in the wireless domain (GSM, UMTS, LTE,5G, and other related technology), or Core network domain (PS/EPC, NFV5, GCIMS, HSS)，or fixed network domain (IP network, Access network, and Transmission network (WDM), familiar with telecommunication architecture, familiar with technologies in said domains.
- At least 2 years of working experience in related field is required. Experience with solution sales, planning, or implementation is preferred.
- Good command of English, Chinese capability is preferred.
- Reliable and able to work under pressure and work well with deadlines.
- Team player, self-motivated, result-oriented and highly independent.
- Possess strong analytical skills, excellent interpersonal relationship-building skills and the ability to understand and capture business and technical requirements.
- Energetic personality, service mind, and able to work independently.
- Proficient in computer skills, especially MS Office applications.
- Fresh graduates without relevant experience but passionate in telecommunication industry are encouraged to apply.