Our client is one of the leading retailers in Thailand. To support their growth, they are now looking for a potential candidate to join the company as a Fixed Asset Manager.
- Managing fixed assets team, ensuring the teamwork aligns with company’s policy.
- Preparing the monthly closing journal entries for depreciation and adjustments to the general ledger. Monthly reconciliation and analysis of Assets.
- Reviewing and recording Fixed Assets transactions including addition, disposal, and transfer in the accounting system according to Generally Accepted Accounting Principles.
- Reviewing the reconciliation report of accounts payables and fixed assets.
- Identifying the process improvement opportunities.
- Providing feedback timely and suggest effective and efficient solutions. Communicate with involved parties regarding fixed asset issues.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting.
- Minimum 8 years of working experience in overall accounting and at least 5 years of working experience in Fixed Asset.
- Strong knowledge and experience of fixed assets and General Ledger.
- Good Leadership, Detail-oriented and organized.
- Ability to manage high volume workload in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment, good interpersonal and time management skills to meet time-sensitive deadlines.