Our client is an international company who sells scientific instruments. They are looking for a potential Sales Engineer seeking a challenging role.
- Searching for new customers who might benefit from company products and services.
- Understanding the needs of customers and generate proposals for suitable solutions for their requirements.
- Developing a long-term relationship with our customers through managing and interpreting their requirements.
- Persuading and convincing customers with solutions that best satisfied their needs in terms of quality, price, and delivery.
- Analyzing costs and sales price strategy.
- Negotiating contract terms and conditions to meet both customers and company needs.
- Managing pre-sales and post-sales technical support when needed.
- Prospecting for new key accounts and grow the business.
- Managing accurate sales forecasting, meet sales targets and sales calls
- Overseeing and manage project execution and delivery.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Science, and related field.
- Has 2 experience as Sales Engineer of any products (Electronics customer based).
- Has knowledge of semiconductors/electronics would be an advantage.
- Good English skills.
- Willing to travel upcountry.
Welfare & Benefits:
- Gasoline and maintenance allowance
- Telephone allowance
- Group insurance
- 5-day work: Mon-Fri 8.00-17.00 hrs - work at the office every Monday (Flex)
- Annual leave: 11 days