Our client is a trading company in Thailand. They are importing any steel from Korea and for automotive and industrial.
The Sales Representative will report to the Sale Manager and will assist with the following key functions:
- Promoting products, approaching and penetrating potential customers, and maintaining a good relationship with an existing customer.
- Being a part of setting sales targets for each assigned account and implementation plan to achieve.
- Handling all customers’ issues including complaints concerning our products and visit customers regularly.
- Coordinating with concerned parties both in Thai and Head Quarter in Korea to complete every sales function.
- Updating production status, following up payment, and managing overall shipment including all commercial documents as smoothly as possible.
- Being responsible for the issue-related reports as assigned and submit to the supervisor or management timely.
- Handling market survey and analysis.
- Male or Female age between 25-30 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or related field.
- Related experience in the Sales function, preferably related industry or trading business will be an advantage.
- Good & Very Good English communication skills.
- Have a personal car for traveling to work.