Our client is a leading energy producer serving both public and private customers in Thailand. They are now looking for a professional and qualified candidate for the position of Corporate Planning - Assistant Manager/Manager to join their team.
- Analyzing and preparing management reports, corporate financial presentations, budget management reports & data analysis.
- Preparing presentations related to corporate management initiatives.
- Performing corporate governance and company compliance issue.
- Analyzing risks/ areas for business improvement and develop optimization strategies.
- Coordinating and supporting project initiatives as a team leader and analyzing business processes with related key departments.
- Performing and assisting in the preparation of documents and paperwork for management such as Minutes of Management/ Executive meeting.
- Master’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Engineering, Business Administration, or related fields.
- Minimum 4 years experience in finance and accounting (Managerial accounting is preferable).
- Experience in financial planning, financial statement analysis, and financial report.
- High accountability and strong analytical skills.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Very good in English both written and verbal