Our client is a service provider for events and organizations about pharmaceutical and medical.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Ensuring all designed works consistently meet brand standards and guidelines of clients.
- Co-creating and developing the key visual and content to enhance the effectiveness of client’s brand communication Marketing Communications Develop and creates design artworks to support marketing & promotional materials such as:
- Printing artworks (Leaflet, brochure, poster)
- Exhibition booths decoration and props
- Souvenir or Give away items
- Coordinating with 3rd parties for the production of related communication materials.
- Applying corporate identity design to be in line with clients’ corporate identity designs and guidelines.
- Performing any other ad hoc assignments.
- Male / Female, aged 27-35 years up.
- Bachelor's Degree in Graphics, Media, Art Design, Key visual design, Communication art, or related fields.
- Strong design experience e.g. Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, etc.
- Create a new character.
- Experience in motion graphics or online media design will be an advantage.
- Interactive media support in artwork design on mobile devices.
- Website Pages, Banners, Social Media, etc.
- VDO presentations, Motion Graphic.
- Having a keen eye for details, good design & layout creativity.
- Good teamwork, good attitude with positive thinking skills.
- Pro-active attitude for work, willing to work under time and pressure.
- Computer literacy, capability in MS Office, and others document management are preferable.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and cross-cultural communication.
- Able to work with all State Enterprise’s document processes, eager to learn new skills.
- Keep up with new media technology at all times.
- A portfolio is required.
- Experience of 3-5 years in a related industry.
- Five-day work per week (09:00-18:00 hrs)
- Medical Check-up
- Bonus and Incentive
- Company trip (abroad both in Europe and Asia)