PRTR IT Technical Specialist Recruitment is supporting our European client who has a branch in Thailand. They are a manufacturer of automotive innovation and technology, operating in Thailand for over 20 years, and have over 300 employees.
- Managing day-to-day Information System operation; all technical aspects, Infrastructure, Network, Server, Backup & Security, Hardware, Software, and user support.
- Respecting the SLA Defined for Infrastructure, implement Corporate IT standards.
- Handling the delivery of IT projects on time and in line with Corporate/Division standards.
- Leading or contributing to IT projects, Manage Information System projects for the site.
- Managing the information security risk assessment and solution plan.
- Being responsible for the Helpdesk support, Workstation, Installation, Inventory, Maintenance, etc.
- Being responsible for Database and Server Maintenance and Management.
- Handling Network, Machine management system, and shipping system maintenance.
- Monitoring the time keeping, telephone system.
- Performing others as assigned.
- Thai Nationality, Age not over 35 years old.
- Bachelor in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent combination of education, experience, and skills.
- 2- 3 years of experience in IT Infrastructure, IT Industrial/ Factory Infrastructure, Network, System.
- Skill: Database SQL, Basic Cyber Security System.
- IT certifications (Operating system, Network) are preferable.
- Good English communication skills due to support (Site Malaysia and Indonesia).
- Prefer a candidate who comes from an international company (European).