Our client is a leading property solutions company in Thailand. To support their company growth, they are now looking for an HRBP.
- Working with the business leaders to create and develop HR strategies e.g. talent management, succession planning, learning and development, and staff retention.
- Identifying staffs’ capabilities and providing KPIs/work targets to the team in order to develop staff performance.
- Proactively planning manpower, then sourcing and interviewing candidates to ensure the quality of recruitment work.
- Supporting staff and the Management team by providing consultation and guidance related to HR functions.
- Collaborating with the HR corporate team to ensure effective communication across the organization.
- Bachelor or higher in Human Resource Management, Business Administration, or related.
- At least 10 years of experience in HRBP or HR and managerial level roles.
- Excellent communication skills, English proficiency.