Our client is one of the world's largest electronics manufacturers. They are now looking for a suitable candidate for the position of Key Account Executive (Electronic products).
- Driving account performance through retail operations.
- Monitoring & tracking performance on a weekly & monthly basis.
- Conducting analysis of account strategies and proposing solutions.
- Analyzing market data and competitor activities, and summarizing reports to the related BU for improvement.
- Supporting market sensing reporting in S/O as per plan.
- Ensuring the team is performing, and assessing what kind of targets they need to reach.
- Providing coaching, and being a mentor to the team in terms of improvement.
- Analyzing manpower requirements under the responsible account to meet related expense and income targets.
- Conducting regular meetings with clients to understand the needs and opportunities to improve performance.
- Male or Female.
- Aged not over 38 years old.
- 5-10 year’s experience in electronic products or a related field.
- Good analytical skills.
- Good English communication skills.
- A good attitude.