Our client is a large well known leading Retail/Wholesale in Thailand, they are seeking a highly talented Finance Business Partner Manager, based in Ramintra (Head Quarter), Bangkok.
- Analyzing and managing performance (forecast / rolling budget/ margin) to support and deliver a short and long -term plan and reporting to the financial management team.
- Involving and performing in special projects i.e. Feasibility, M&A, ROI, investment, IPO or opening new stores, etc.
- Performing feasibility study to identify any impact to the financial health and financial performance and perform report.
- Establishing performance reporting and management information systems requirements as working capital forecasting.
- Managing the forecast and budget of the company’s working capital to support business decision-making.
- Promoting a strong team to work within the business unit and to drive business growth and process efficiency.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or Economics.
- At least 5-year experience in FP&A, Commercial Finance, Finance Analyst, Business Finance, or related role.
- Experience in Retail & FMCG business is a preference.
- Computer literate, especially in Excel, (Oracle will be a plus).
- Good command of English.