Our client is an importer and wholesaler of electronics and electrical equipment. The company provides the highest quality products including control components, wiring accessories, terminals, tools and a wide range of other industrial products. They are now seeking a Sales Manager to focus on traditional trade/dealers.
- Setting a roadmap to create sales in the area to meet the team target.
- Creating relationships, meeting customers, presenting the company's products to consider new business opportunities, and looking for new customers to expand the customer base and increase market share.
- Studying customer behaviour data and customer feedback on the Company's products and services to continuously improve the Company's business.
- Studying the products and marketing guidelines of competitors to improve the company's sales work.
- Coordinating with the market to present each activity and promotion in accordance with the Company's sales strategy.
- Managing personnel to develop sales and support the team.
- Performing sales activities for major accounts and negotiating sales prices and discounts.
- Sales Supervisor experience of at least 4-5 years in electrical/construction products selling to traditional trade/dealers.
- Experience in taking care of dealers and modern trade channels (selling electrical equipment will be an advantage).
- Can travel operating in the area of responsibility.
- Good presentation, sales, and closing skills.
- Able to take responsibility for the duties and goals assigned.
- Computer literate.
- Has management skills (subordinates, 4-5 people).
- Able to communicate in English.
- Able to work 5.5 days (2 Saturday/month) with flexible place.
- Has own car and a car driving license.
- Bonus: variable.
- Car allowance: fleet card (10,000 THB).
- Car maintenance: 5,000 THB/ Month.
- Mobile phone allowance (phone + sim).
- Annual leave: 6 days.
- Probation period: 90 days.