Our client is a petroleum company. They are now looking for a Terminal Supervisor to join their team.
- Managing, coaching Terminal Operators to ensure a highly skilled, flexible, and well-motivated operating team. At the first supervisor level, take an active interest in all staff’s well-being to ensure they are physically and mentally fit to carry out their duties and if they are not seek ways of facilitating recovery.
- Providing leadership and training in maintaining a safe working environment and practices at the terminal including proactive action on SSHEMS matters with related 3rd parties. Follow SSHEMS management systems, ISO 9001 Terminal manual, fixed plant & vehicle planned maintenance, and defect system) to ensure operations comply with company SSHEMS expectations. Confirm standards through regular self-auditing of operation and individual staff performance.
- Giving advice to the Terminal Manager on manpower requirements to meet the operational workload.
- Assisting the Terminal Manager and/in coordinating necessary engineering and maintenance works by following and maintain preventive maintenance plans at the terminal.
- Maintaining an up-to-date, location-specific, Emergency Response Plan for all foreseeable incidents at the site. To be the On-Site Incident Controller in the event of an emergency.
- Coordinating any audits carried out by the company, partners, customers, or other authorities. Any non-conformance to be corrected within agreed target dates.
- Being responsible for customer service and reporting findings on any complaints and implementing any corrective or preventative measures to prevent re-occurrence.
- Graduate or Vocational in Mechanical.
- Car Driving License.
- Computer skill (Microsoft office).
- Minimum of 5 years in operational oil industry experience.