Our client is a service and seller about Access Network equipment (Router, Switch, DSLAM/OLT) to business in IT industries.
- Being responsible for Data Communication and Access Network equipment (Router, Switch, DSLAM/OLT) troubleshooting and maintenance.
- Coordinating with internal and/or partner to solve the issue either Data Communication or Access Network.
- Maintaining and updating data communication or Access network running status and stability.
- Supporting and/or consult customers for Data Communication and Access Network products/network troubleshooting.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree in Telecommunication, Electronics, Computer Engineering or related fields.
- 0-2 years experience in implementing and maintaining Data Communication or Access Network products (Router/Switch/DSLAM/OLT).
- Basic knowledge in Data Communication technologies, TCP/IP Networking, Network Protocols such as TCP/IP, SNMP, VLAN, routing protocol, and MPLS.
- Basic knowledge in Fixed Access Network technologies such as xDSL, ATM, and GPON.
- Basic knowledge in mobile backhaul network architecture
- Good command in both spoken and written English is a must.
- Computer literacy (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Vision).
- Able to travel upcountry for a short period duration (onsite troubleshooting).
- Able to work extra hours like overnight work, emergency network recovery, etc.
Able to work in a high-pressure environment.