Our client is an importer and dealer of luxury furniture from Europe.
- Providing design services for a wide range of products company.
- Representing creativity, design solutions for interior environments expressing the product and brand values.
- Preparing, coordinating, and handling the production of conceptual design, design development throughout the construction process.
- Being part of the design team to control the visual direction of the company.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in interior design.
- Excellent knowledge of trends, materials, and luxury lifestyle.
- Excellent design presentation skills.
- Creative flair and ability to conceive develop and manage successfully.
- Suitable knowledge of related designing software such as AutoCAD, 3D Max, Sketch-up, Photoshop, Illustrator.