Our client is a furniture manufacturer.
- Being responsible for the budget planning and supports the executive management by offering insights and financial advice that will allow them to make the best business decisions for the company.
- Providing financial reports and interpret financial information to managerial staff while recommending further courses of action.
- Giving advice on investment activities and provide strategies that the company should take.
- Maintaining the financial health of the organization.
- Analyzing costs, pricing, variable contributions, sales results, and the company’s actual performance compared to the business plans.
- Developing trends and projections for the firm’s finances.
- Conducting reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities.
- Overseeing operations of the finance and accounting department, set goals and objectives, and design a framework for these to be met.
- BS/MA Degree in Finance, Accounting, or Economics.
- A minimum of 5 years of proven experience as a Finance Manager.
- Experience in the financial sector with previous possible roles such as a financial analyst.
- Extensive understanding of financial trends both within the company and general market patterns.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills.
- Able to manage, guide and lead employees to ensure appropriate financial processes are being used.
- A solid understanding of financial statistics and accounting principles.
- Working knowledge of all statutory legislation and regulations.
- Professional qualifications such as CFA/CPA or similar will be considered a plus.